About Elsons International
Elsons International satisfies your need for packaging in several ways:
- We believe “On Time” means on time
- We create solutions to packaging challenges
- We can “box-it” in all forms of corrugated, wood or contract packaging and do it better
- We serve the domestic and overseas markets for commercial and military customers
- We design and build to your specific needs or use standard boxes
Since 1984 Elsons International has been a full service manufacturer and distributor of corrugated packaging, returnable packaging, and flexible packaging to the food and beverage, consumer products and the U.S. government. Elsons International has been successful in partnering with some of the largest companies in the world.
Honda ~Lockheed Martin ~ Sherwin Williams ~ Invacare ~ Lincoln Electric ~ Westrock ~ Mars USA ~ US DOD ~ New Horizon Baking
Andrew Jackson is the Owner of Elsons International, and the featured speaker of a statewide conference in Columbus Ohio: The Municipalities Business Conference and Expo. Andrew prides himself on the success he and his company have throughout the state of Ohio, both economic and social. Elsons International features a 2nd chance program for ex-inmates, which also includes working with the state penitentiaries to train current inmates, training them in the penitentiary, ultimately giving inmates an opportunity for a job when their sentence ends.