Elsons International provides complete custom design build capabilities of full runners, block/ 4-way, and core type corrugated pallets for food and beverage, consumer, and industrial applications.
These products have almost limitless size and style ranges and we can design what fits your needs. Weight bearing capabilities up to 10,000 lbs.
Advantages of Corrugated Pallets
Different styles and sizes
|Not subject to ISPM export regulations|
Lighter than wood & are easily handled by employees
Freight savings due to the lighter weight
Small and Large Runs
Characteristics of wooden pallets that present safety/health issues
Unlike wood, corrugated pallets have no nails, splinters, mold or other
Health & Safety
Elson International is a Distributor of Wood Boxes, Crates, and Pallets
- Unitizing & Bulk to Unit Kit Packaging
- Shrink Wrap (Tunnel)
- Box Set-Up
- Light Assembly
- Distribution of Packaged Goods
- Testing Facilities
- Inspection Processes
- Export Packaging
- Air Freight
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Trade Displays
In addition, our corrugated pallets:
- Perform extremely well per ASTM 1185 standard racking and static tests.
- Are ISPM 15 Compliant for global shipping.
- Are efficiently and cost-effectively manufactured using Automated Equipment.
- Can be treated with a Water Resistant coating for added durability and strength in extremely humid or moist conditions.
- Can be manufactured with a 4th Runner or with Triple Wall Deck Sheets for clients who are stacking small boxes, uneven loads, bags, FIBC loads, or shipments in excess of 6000 lbs.